We have updated the Household and Landlord question set on the Quoforma+ quote system and also added a Household and Landlord Data Capture Form. We haven't added any new questions but and based on insurer feedback. we have amended or re-worded the existing question set, Details of the updates are below:
- Household and Landlord Data Capture Forms are available from the Adviser Support Services section of our website under Education and Support.
- Change to the "Subsidence" question including underpinning and cracks to insured or neighbouring properties:
Please answer to the best of your knowledge if the property or neighbouring properties has ever suffered from subsidence, groundslip and/or heave AND / OR been underpinned or had any other structural support in the last 25 years AND / OR are there any diagonal cracks or bulges in the internal or external walls of the property to be insured?
- Change to the "Flooding" question wording whether the insured property is in an area free from flooding and if property or neighbouring properties have never flooded. NB The defaulted answer was No and will now be a Yes so please recheck your answers to any saved quoted in the system before submitting.
Please answer to the best of your knowledge if the property is in an area free from flooding AND / OR if the property or neighbouring properties have never suffered from flooding?
- Change to the "Good state of repair" question:
Is the property in a good state of repair with no building works currently taking place or due to take place?
- Change to the "Business Use" question by adding additional business use options in the drop down list
- Change to the "Main Home" question to now show as a drop down list with "Permanent Home" as the default answer and additional options including "Unoccupied, Unoccupied - Occupant deceased". Question now reads:
“What is the occupancy status of the property?
In addition to these changes, we have also amended the product selection page under "New Quote" to include "Refer a client".
Why not login and take a look to quote today - if you have any queries or want to know more - please do get in touch.